Create an application record on App Store Connect
Register your app on App Store Connect:
- Open the App Store Connect in your browser.
- On the App Store Connect landing page, click My Apps
- Click + in the top-left corner of the My Apps page, then select New App
- Fill in your app details in the form that appears. In the Platforms section, ensure that iOS is checked. Since Flutter does not currently support tv OS, leave that checkbox unchecked. Click Create
- Navigate to the application details for your app and select App Information from the sidebar.
- In the General Information section, select the Bundle ID you registered in the preceding step.
- For a detailed overview, see Add an app to your account.